Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met a guy the other night who recently got an XP-Pro, loves the bike except for the 170mm crankset. He mail ordered the bike and just assumed it would have 175mm cranks on it. The reason I mention it is, is Supergo trying to get rid of these cranks? Sneaking them onto what is basically a mail order bike. Don't most MTBR's want 175's? Especially for a heavier bike like the XP-PRO?

p.s. I would've posted this under the other previous "XP-Pro" post, but I couldn't get the thread to come up on my dial up connection, tried many times.

·
Trail rider and racer
4,691 Posts
pathfinder said:
I met a guy the other night who recently got an XP-Pro, loves the bike except for the 170mm crankset. He mail ordered the bike and just assumed it would have 175mm cranks on it. The reason I mention it is, is Supergo trying to get rid of these cranks? Sneaking them onto what is basically a mail order bike. Don't most MTBR's want 175's? Especially for a heavier bike like the XP-PRO?

p.s. I would've posted this under the other previous "XP-Pro" post, but I couldn't get the thread to come up on my dial up connection, tried many times.
That seems totally silly to have 170mm cranks - That matches with the likes of a track bike.

Do you know if your buddy measured the crankset right?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts