Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 4 days ago the rain cought me.
I allways start with dry feet, socks, shoes.
So my habit is after every ride i take the soles off and dry soles and shoes using the sun and or the wind.
The excess of water seems to have created some oder, fungus?
I forgot what is the trick to eliminate that.
Some vinegar?
?
Thanks.

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
On several occasions I got really rank cycling shoes from long multi-day wet rides. I dissolved some Oxyclean or borax in a bucket of warm water, immersed the shoes for a couple of hours, and then rinsed them out. They came out sweet!

·
Registered
5,056 Posts
I wear work boots all day, almost every day and they get hot and sweaty and then doing irrigation they get soaked. They will get funky by the end of the week. I use a spray called 10 second shoe spray. It is a deodorizer, anti fungal, antibacterial spray. works pretty good.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wear work boots all day, almost every day and they get hot and sweaty and then doing irrigation they get soaked. They will get funky by the end of the week. I use a spray called 10 second shoe spray. It is a deodorizer, anti fungal, antibacterial spray. works pretty good.
Thanks everyone. I was able to dry them maybe the second day but i will try that anti fungal spray just to be on the safe side.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.