Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
29er zealot
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
C,
The trails are in pretty good shape aside from a couple of eroded sections. There has been someone out there building recently because there was a log ride and a few stunts built over the last year or so. I don't attempt the stunts, but the rest of the trails are a good change from the ordinary.

Do you ever make it out to the Dark Mountain or Over-Mountain victory trails?

·
Registered
75 Posts
We rode Dark mountain and OVT on New Years Day. We hit DM first and then rode about 3 miles into OVT and had to leave (wife was on call) and head back. OVT was boring after riding DM but I heard that OVT got really good at the end.

We will surely be back. DM is king of all that Ive ever ridden and we only rode about 9 miles of it (trails 8,4,5,7) so we will be back before long.

Chris

·
Registered
75 Posts
wow that was a long time ago! Sorry I didnt respond. Ive ridden OVT and DM once. DM is too old school and OVT was boring. Now, Warrior Creek is the bomb! We have fisher river over 5 miles now and should be close to 6 by end of winter. Westwood is 8 miles now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.