Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike Westra. Please call 206 883 8230 regarding the bike Bob Nicholson left at the collanades Monday night. He's ok but is worried about his ride. Thanks.

·
Registered
443 Posts
yes...if you want it i can send it in a pm, but i won't give it out over the forum. is the guy that wrecked ok? mike was telling me you guys had the emts and the cops out there and everything,,,

·
I5Troll
1,343 Posts
Thanks Charlie for shooting me that text message! I just talked to Bob's wife and she says things are lookin' good... no broken bones and he has his memory back. I was worried about his neck. I have Bob's bike at my pad... Trek Fuel EX8.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I wanted to thank everyone for helping me out yesterday, especially Mike for looking after my bike for me. It took about 6 hours to get my memory back, rough night. I told the doctor that someone need to invent a more comfortable HALO because that thing really sucked ass. I attached a picture of what is left of my hemet that saved my life for those guys that don't were helmets to take a look at. That is the second time a helmet has separated me from immediate death. I learned a valuable lesson, always walk a new section of track before you ride it. Thanks again guys, I should be back up in about 30 days I think if everything goes well, until then it hurts like a son of a bi***.

Attachments

·
Registered
443 Posts
damn, it was him that wrecked? I was talking to him the other night when nick and i rebuilt the table...he's a nice guy...hope he's feeling better and has a quick recovery.

·
Registered
443 Posts
kids, take a lesson from bob here....ALWAYS wear your helmet...i know i've been a bad example on the pump track before, but it is true...that thing is DESTROYED, and definitely saved his life...they have also saved me in whistler a few years back...on trails, especially the ones like colonnade under contruction...WEAR A HELMET!

·
Build More = Ride More
1,442 Posts
nick59349 said:
I wanted to thank everyone for helping me out yesterday, especially Mike for looking after my bike for me. It took about 6 hours to get my memory back, rough night. I told the doctor that someone need to invent a more comfortable HALO because that thing really sucked ass. I attached a picture of what is left of my hemet that saved my life for those guys that don't were helmets to take a look at. That is the second time a helmet has separated me from immediate death. I learned a valuable lesson, always walk a new section of track before you ride it. Thanks again guys, I should be back up in about 30 days I think if everything goes well, until then it hurts like a son of a bi***.
Wow!

What part did you crash on?

·
Registered
113 Posts
YoPawn said:
Wow!

What part did you crash on?
I was on the line that has the new gap jump and went to the left of it to go around. I was thinking it was another tabletop and to my surprise it was a pretty good size drop. I have been on this part before and just didn't remember, totally my fault I just wasn't paying attention. I'm just glad I will have the chance to ride it again, although my wife say different :nono:
Nick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.