Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you live between Mack and Vail, give a shout out.

My name is Nick and I am an avid DH Freeride athlete living in Carbondale in the Aspen/Glenwood Valley. Freeride seems to be blowing up in Colorado this year, with the creation of the new Breckenridge Freeride Park, Norba Nationals at Snowmass, and more and more sick gnarley trails keep poping up. Some of elite riders in the area and I have got some private land near Debeque, about 100 acres (Half field and half gnarly tech rock drops up to 20') and are starting to build the biggest 26" playground in the state. Reply to this or e-mail me and let me know how and what you ride. We can possibly get groups together for some killer shuttles through out this half of the state. I hope this works cause I would love to see Colorado freeride taken to a Canadian level.

MissingNW
Nick H.
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Is Joel (singletrack) the only freerider on the Western Slope? ;) Oh I forgot, he doesn't even like to be called a freerider. I guess I wouldn't want to have a label that limited what I did on a bike so much either. Maybe a Subi-wheelin-freeridin-peeber-drinkin-bike-ridin-long-hair-hippie-type?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.