Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
noMAD man
12,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honest...it's really West Texas!:D We're putting more and more small to medium FR type features out at our 11 mile local riding trail. It's certainly no Whistler, but it's close, it's fun, and it's ours. We locals built the whole 11 miles over a long period, and we continue to add or modify sections for more fun as time goes by. Here's some fun we had today.

Attachments

·
mtbr remember
4,356 Posts
don't be so humble man... at least you're still apparantly riding in shorts and a T in February... death would honestly be a concern if I tried that right now.

·
noMAD man
12,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That Session belongs to Aaron at our shop. That's a very slick bike. It came with a spec of excellent components too. Aaron is loving that thing. He's had it less than a month, and he goes bigger on it every week. Baron's Dirtbag/Monster T combo is certainly no slouch, either.

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,984 Posts
TNC.......where are pictures of you hitting that ladder drop???

·
noMAD man
12,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh, those pics???

SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
TNC.......where are pictures of you hitting that ladder drop???
There with the ones of me riding rodeo bulls and swimming with sharks.:D

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,984 Posts
TNC said:
There with the ones of me riding rodeo bulls and swimming with sharks.:D
man that is easy compared to clutch...come on hit it

·
noMAD man
12,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bingo?

.WestCoastHucker. said:
looks like a sweet little hoedown...

were you playing it safe on the drop because tonight is bingo night?
Dude...we play dominoes!

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,984 Posts
TNC said:
Dude...we play dominoes!
you told me it was checkers in front of the barber shop....don't try and be young and hip ..saying it is Dominoes like a young rapper

·
Registered
142 Posts
TNC,

Great job taking the pics! Man that was fun. I'm loving that new Session 77...now if I can just get myself to ride platform pedals. My residual XC mindset keeps me clipped in! I'm surprised nobody has spoken up about a trek bike with a manitou fork. Apparently some out-of-towner who occasionally calls the shop has a negative perspective on this combo :thumbsup:

·
noMAD man
12,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Don't use the word "hip"...

SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
you told me it was checkers in front of the barber shop....don't try and be young and hip ..saying it is checkers
To a 55 year old mountainbiker. You know...hip...as in broken.:rolleyes:

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
nice pics

1 - 20 of 43 Posts