Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
We got it going on!
Check out the Beta MTB destination video they produced to go along with their Beta Tests. Almost makes it sound like we got something going on over here.
Super cool. I'm heading out your way later this year. Being in Reno, it could become a regular thing for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any dates on Tears Fears and Beers yet? Trying to work this one in and finally checking out your hood.
Yep. We're scheduled for June 12th. Online registration should be open soon. Come on up, Joe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Straight out tha traila
1,185 Posts
Wow that's awesome! A trail starting around Garnet hill sounds interesting, that's literally right next to some family property there! :cool:

·
Straight out tha traila
1,185 Posts
Racks Bar and Grill. Good food. We just got the trail plan/map from IMBA on those Garnet Hill trails. Excited to see how that comes together (and how fast).
Sweet, I'll have to check that out next time I'm there probably late May, early June on vaca! Been into Racks a few times but only for a few brewskis. Last time I ate there it was Grubbs, many many years ago lol!

If I remember right the terrain from Garnet hill to Squaw peak is pretty rocky, should be some awesome trail opportunity there!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts