Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,659 Posts
I wasn't downplaying the Waterfall, although I may have come across that way. The RDO was a pretty capable machine under a solid rider.
Oh I know you weren't! :)

It looks intimidating from above but it's not too technically demanding. On facebook there's a vid of one of the Niner employees riding it on her RDO too. I drag my WFO out there for the extra credit, but this last time I wished for my RIP more than once.

JMH

·
beater
6,077 Posts
No, it's pretty smooth. I went too slowly and dabbed in the crack, but the rollout wasn't bad at all. I'd have liked to run back up and do it clean, but there were 13 of us following Quentin around, and my brain was pretty broiled by then anyway. 90+ this early is a bit hot for the Montana crowd.

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,659 Posts
No, it's pretty smooth. I went too slowly and dabbed in the crack, but the rollout wasn't bad at all. I'd have liked to run back up and do it clean, but there were 13 of us following Quentin around, and my brain was pretty broiled by then anyway. 90+ this early is a bit hot for the Montana crowd.
Feel free to give me a shout whenever you're down Utah Way. Be glad to show you around if I know the area, or just cruise some classics.

JMH

1 - 20 of 249 Posts