Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Wicketed
607 Posts
when it comes to bike frames, white is so right.
lovely looking piece of kit you have there...great set of forks too.

·
Wicketed
607 Posts
Considering puttng some DT EX1750 wheels on here....would that be too much "whiteness"???
yeah, you might be treading a fine line there! i'd go silver hubs and spokes, with silver thomson kit to finish it off, but then i am a complete biketart :D looks good as it is to me...

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Those white Z.1 Lights (right?) with the black stanchions are a real knockout punch with a white frame. I think Hambone's had a white rear triangle too, but I can't say I like the looks of this one any less. I bet the fork makes for a pretty nice ride too. :thumbsup:

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
heihei said:
Considering puttng some DT EX1750 wheels on here....would that be too much "whiteness"???
Def too much don;t OTT ya got her just right except the over hang from the XC RD but that's omo on those tranny things :D Keep KISS that's what makes it so hawt, too much maggpie and ya become just another pimp, right now u unique baby, just saying :D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ssinga - ha ha that's awesome! Mine will also get an XTR crankset at some stage, and have Hope brakes on other bikes, so could get even closer!
I have to say the Z1 Lights remain one of my favourite forks - they just feel "right" somehow, with the plushness of coils, convenience of an air preload, stiff enough with the 20mm and not too heavy. Having ridden Pikes, Lyrics, Wotans and Thors, these are still my favourite forks, and when I remember I only paid £200 for them with new Fox's etc costing not much short of £800 then a bargain too.

It's a large - spec on the DW Spot set-up database.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.