Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Started going up, stopped to smell the roses and look at the mountains.

Attachments

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
climbed some more, took another picture

Attachments

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thumb Butte area.

Attachments

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Started up the "drain".

Attachments

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The "drain" gets narrow at the top

Attachments

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ready to start going down...this descent is ultra-nasty now because of the monsoon rains

Attachments

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's springtime in Prescott. Again.

Attachments

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
found a friend crossing the trail on the way back

Attachments

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
Nice scenery...

Bet I know someone that would want to come up there and build some jumps, step ups, stunts, ladder drops, etc....

Here's a hint: He's peeved just about everyone on this board off with his incessant whining....

Just kidding, nice pics man. I posted some Sunrise Ski park pics from yesterday in the DH/FR forum, also a beautiful day....

·
Occidental Tourist
3,563 Posts
Jm. said:
found a friend crossing the trail on the way back
Nice pics - reminds me of the WOR

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
That Looks Like Top Of 62 Ranch Trail ,moved Here 5 Months Ago Ride Daily Fixed Road Fixed Dirt & Cross Live Close To 305 Having Hard Time Finding People To Ride With Still Lookin For Somthing Decent In Butte Area Any Ideas

·
Saucy Size
4,482 Posts
fixgeardan said:
That Looks Like Top Of 62 Ranch Trail ,moved Here 5 Months Ago Ride Daily Fixed Road Fixed Dirt & Cross Live Close To 305 Having Hard Time Finding People To Ride With Still Lookin For Somthing Decent In Butte Area Any Ideas
dO yOU kNOW hOW tO cAPITALIZE cORRECTLY oR aRE yOU jUST dOING tHIS fOR fUN?

cHECK iN wITH eD fURBUSH aT sOUTHWEST sOUNDS aND cYCLERY dOWN oN tOWN sQUARE -- i kNOW hE hAS A sEMI-rEGULAR gROUP rIDE, aND iT jUST sO hAPPENS tO bE iN tHE bUTTE aREA.

p.

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
fixgeardan said:
there's not much good stuff in thumb butte, most of it consists of fairly short trails, fragmented around so you can't just link them together without riding nearly as much road if you are trying to make it at least a few hours. Best single track around thumb butte is aspen creek.

·
Registered
158 Posts
thumb butte eh? i used to live near there. I lived off williamson valley rd in prescott. Just if you know where that is or not, i dunno. I live in glendale now. :confused:

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Korrupt said:
thumb butte eh? i used to live near there. I lived off williamson valley rd in prescott. Just if you know where that is or not, i dunno. I live in glendale now. :confused:
oh yeah, i ride granite basin from the (free) williamson valley trailhead, plus mtber Paul J from california lives off of Williamson Valley right now while he is getting a house built elsewhere in Prescott. Definitely know where that is :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts