Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Heads up that there is a trail run scheduled for the Horse Lake Preserve next Saturday morning, April 27th, in Wenatchee (Sage Hills). Runners will be all over the place and parking will be slim to none in the upper Horse Lake parking lot. Expect things to clear out after 11am. The flowers are about two weeks from full bloom but the trails are in great shape so come ride, just a little later in the morning.

Affected trails are Homestead, Apricot Crisp, Glacier View and Burt's. You could still ride lower Sage Hills from 5th St and Number Two Canyon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it snow free to the top ?
No and the upper sections of Horse Lake are still currently closed (Upper Apricot Crisp and the roads above it). Last I heard you could almost ride up the backside via Number Two Canyon but there was still some snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Is there any place we can go to find this status ? Trailforks is not updated, I'm not sure where to get this info. I'd like to make it out there this Spring although the weekends grow short.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there any place we can go to find this status ? Trailforks is not updated, I'm not sure where to get this info. I'd like to make it out there this Spring although the weekends grow short.
Upper Apricot Crisp is now open and my best guess is that you won't find much snow all the way to the top, except for a few patches in the shady spots.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.