Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Lame

Yo "the triangle". Whats with you crashing and breaking your ankle? Lame!! so are you giving up on bikes all together? i say don't give up, there are plenty of bones to break still.

·
ride more.
622 Posts

well now i feel like a total jack*^#. sorry about your ankle bro.

RMX - are you still down for a little pre christmas weekend ride in virgin? I have a helmet cam now that works pretty sick and i am itching to go.
how about dec 16-18? plan on it. I am going no matter what.

should be sweet - king kong line, flying monkey and red bull.

also - new trail there called nfl - i know a guy in springdale who will give us the 411.

let me know

·
SXtreem now
323 Posts
drboudreaux said:
well now i feel like a total jack*^#. sorry about your ankle bro.

RMX - are you still down for a little pre christmas weekend ride in virgin? I have a helmet cam now that works pretty sick and i am itching to go.
how about dec 16-18? plan on it. I am going no matter what.

should be sweet - king kong line, flying monkey and red bull.

also - new trail there called nfl - i know a guy in springdale who will give us the 411.

let me know
dude, wish i could. gotta work up until x-mas. looks like a trip to virgin/bootleg is in the works soon after new year. ill keep ya posted. so whats this nfl trail consist of?

·
ride more.
622 Posts

work?
christmas?
the chick at the fudge counter?

bootleg sounds sweet after the new year. Just let me know the days ahead of time so i can get my planning on. i have a huge brief due on Jan 25, but other than that? I think that I am down for some virgin bootleg.

donuts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
word

drboudreaux said:
work?
christmas?
the chick at the fudge counter?

bootleg sounds sweet after the new year. Just let me know the days ahead of time so i can get my planning on. i have a huge brief due on Jan 25, but other than that? I think that I am down for some virgin bootleg.

donuts.
word, count me in for virgin bootleg. just let me know ahead of time. i havent ridden since thanksgiving and am going through serious withdrawls. later beeotches!!

·
SXtreem now
323 Posts
Johnny Utah said:
ladies , dont be leavin me out. im in. great advice from scotty on "dont give up"... keep your bike and ride MELLOW stuff this spring.
umm....just give us YOUR schedual so we can make sure its going to work for YOU, you selfish [email protected]%K.

p.s. I miss you!

·
ride more.
622 Posts

i dont how many of you boners are serious about going down - but i am leaving in an hour. call me. 358 1052. i will be there until monday or tuesday.

doc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts