Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
winter is here boys, what are the unluckies that get snow going to be up to this winter?

i will need some sweet pictures to get me through winte, so post up your favourite riding picture/video and then what will keep you occupied throughout the cold.

for picture

and for winter activity i picked up some new bling yesterday

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
Nice.

I recently picked up some new winter stuff as well.

167 Arbor Roundhouse
Ride SPi bindings

Sweet. :D

·
Registered
812 Posts
I just picked up some new salomon 1080's. But I'll also be spending time on my new nemesis project streetfighter @ the indoor skatepark up here, and also at ray's when I get the chance. No pics of anything.....yet

·
When in doubt, go faster
2,122 Posts
Unlickies? WHAT THE HELL? SNOW IS SO BADASS!
Lol. I'll still be riding in the rain... just to piss hairless off. And erm I'll be skiing some. More then last year for sure.

·
kona-tize me captain
3,117 Posts
nice looking bike man, im dreamign of getting my own board this winter

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,984 Posts
no snow for us:confused:

we are battling close to 100 degrees today:p :p :thumbsup:

·
When in doubt, go faster
2,122 Posts
Dude, SMT:
Shut the F0ck up! They'll funkin gang ban-beat you!
But seriously hot weather sucks my ass.

·
Pro Crastinator
11,411 Posts
=ChrisB= said:
Unlickies? WHAT THE HELL? SNOW IS SO BADASS!...
whatever, how many days of winter do you snowboard/ski?

i ride my bike every single one of them...

it's a beautiful 85 degrees out at my house and i'm going dirt jumping...

·
Registered
361 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:

Leik OMG.....youre soooo kewl!!!!!!

·
Pro Crastinator
11,411 Posts
Chicodude01 said:
Leik OMG.....youre soooo kewl!!!!!!
well, when it comes down to riding my bike in pleasant weather or only getting to go out on a weekend, driving forever with all the rest of the traffic and being cold and wet the whole time, while having crappy conditoins for everything else for the rest of the week.
to me it's a no brainer...

someday when you grow up and are man enough to move away from mommy and daddy, you can also live wherever you choose...

·
Glad to Be Alive
42,984 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
someday when you grow up and are man enough to move away from mommy and daddy, you can also live wherever you choose...
wow................dat be brutual

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
Luckily, here in the Asheville, NC area we are pretty fortunate to be able to ride our bikes year round as well. The snowfall we get at our elevation is minimal, usually just a few snow days a year, but it does get cold as hell. The great thing is that there are 7 places to go snowboarding within' a two hours drive. Gotta love the mountains. I try to go snowboarding at least once a week schedule permitting. Looking forward to Feb. when the Icycle Night-time Downhill race is held, gonna be some good times. Hopefully I won't consume to much alcohol before my run:D Here is a pic of my winter stick:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
812 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:

it's a beautiful 85 degrees out at my house and i'm going dirt jumping...
I'll be riding on mondays wednesdays and fridays, and skiing thursdays and the weekends. Can't be better than that, best of both worlds. riding in 85 degree weather is miserable for me, it was a cool low 50s here yesterday and the ride was amazing. Can't beat riding in jeans and a tshirt.

·
Registered
344 Posts
No snow in Jersey yet...but when it gets here (or I go to VT)...I'll be on this:

Couple year old Ride dh - 159 & last years SPi's...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts