Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...But did get to Waterton on Sunday, fun to be on the bike again (even if it was at WC)!:D
Ran my 29er with Specialized Resolutions (20lbs), love the tires so far...need something fatter than a 2.3 for this stuff.:yesnod:

Attachments

·
2,856 Posts
SlowerThenSnot said:
seems there are a few of us manly/dumb enough to be out in the snow and the cold.... The on-one has been very nice with 2.4 on it :D
Oh yeah stud-muffin ;) , the Flying-J ranch trails I was on were eminently rideable yesterday, you just gotta get there. And don't venture off the narrow, beaten path because you'll wallow :p

Ed E

·
Now with 20% more fat!!
2,031 Posts
Glad you got out on the Sheep! I went out snowshoeing, but was oh so close to trying a ride up Waterton on the Yeti. Wish I was more of a dumb/manly guy like Dave - did anyone see his 215 miles this week in the cold?! You, Sir, are a stud! Hopefully, I can get a ride in today or tomorrow if I can remember where I left my sack!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
32x18 said:

you should have come down to the Springs...conditions this weekend were perfect :thumbsup:
I'll see you in Leadville this weekend Danny Boy!!...Everything else has snow...some of it is even yellow!:yikes:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SlowerThenSnot said:
seems there are a few of us manly/dumb enough to be out in the snow and the cold.... The on-one has been very nice with 2.4 on it :D
I'll call next time Dave, had five minutes to decide to ride or not.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'd call it epic. How fun to be at Waterton getting faceshots from your front tire.

It looks like they must have plowed the rode pretty good prior to the last storm and then no one has even been out there at all, or was it tracked it up near the bottom?

I rode on the the 470 trail hoping for the same effect but it was too drifted below the new snow to ride for the most part.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sidney said:
It looks like they must have plowed the rode pretty good prior to the last storm and then no one has even been out there at all, or was it tracked it up near the bottom?QUOTE]

It was previously plowed and had around 4" of new snow on my way up...On the way back I met the plow and then it was smooth sailing.:D

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kchri said:
I have to admit this sure is purdy...

Thanks Kchri, I sure do love her, she never complained once about the snow!!:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.