Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,770 Posts
ouch!

fmf said:
Got my first digital scale the other day! What Joy! Weighing and planning what to change!:)

This pic is a Sram 11-32 cassette... not sure what model..
you better bought a sixpack of beer to be able to see actual weights of such heavyweights;)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah ouch! 366!!! Big number! I think I'll get a 08 XT cassette.. The catalog says around 254. Great bang for the buck. Anyone actually weigh a CS-M770?

·
Banned
5,770 Posts
Ouch!!

fmf said:
You guys might like this. Wellgo Ti spindle Magnesium platforms
please-don't post pictures of such heavyweight parts in the WW forum.we get a headache from seeing such HUGE numbers;)

so you better let us know BEFORE you post such a picture so we can get ourselves a sixpack of beer to get over the pain...

·
6x7=Dont Panic!
2,014 Posts
nino said:
please-don't post pictures of such heavyweight parts in the WW forum.we get a headache from seeing such HUGE numbers;)

so you better let us know BEFORE you post such a picture so we can get ourselves a sixpack of beer to get over the pain...
Someone seems to like his beer. Eh, who doesn't though? Actually those pedals are pretty sweet for platforms. Lots of space for your feet and they look like they can take a few rock impacts with no problem.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And sorry guys, I just don't liked to be clipped in! To scary for me. I ride alotta street. Gotta be able to put my foot out instantly. 314 grams for a platform is great!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.