Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of anybody who welds frames? Has anyone had this done? I have a steel Niner with a small crack down by the EBB. I am not the original owner so there is no warranty .......I would like to have it fixed if I can.....

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Any good tig welder should be able to fix you up. Keep in mind that whatever coating is on the frame will have to be ground off so you'll have to get it refinished quickly since raw steel will rust VERY fast.

·
Eroding into the trail
897 Posts
Here's a few - no experience with any of them

Bike frame repair - (north central Phoenix)
Broken or cracked bike frame? I can weld your bicycle frame to like new. 30 years metal repair and fabrication experience. No job to small. Bring the job to me or I can come to you.
I use TIG process for aluminum and gas brazing for non-aluminum repairs.
All types of metal repair and fabrication. General welding, all metals, all processes.
Call Tony
602-920-3784
----------------------------
AMERICAN MOTORSPORTS LLC
WE WILL FIX YOUR BROKEN FRAME! - Typically for under $75 !!!!
A small, dedicated fabrication and welding shop with the time to fix your bike today!
With ten years in the off-road racing industry we have the skills you trust!
We fix and repair:
STEEL FRAMES
ALUMINUM FRAMES
BROKEN SHIFT SHAFTS
TABS , RACKS , ARMS , AXLES , AND MORE!
We also fix cracked frames for Cars , Trucks , SUV's , Sandrails , 4X4, Build Roll Cages and more!
We also build and repair Sandrails and other race vehicles.
CALL 623-236-3628 TODAY!!!
Open M-F 9-5 Sat. 10-3 and by appointment anytime
21630 N. 9TH AVE. SUITE 108 PHX 85027
------------------------------------
Futureweld
(602) 437-2426
Phoenix

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.