Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
welcome back to hell....(work)

Geez the first day back to work sucks. Just had to get that off my brain! I wish I was out riding instead of sitting here listening to the same old S*it every single day. I feel like I'm stuck in a rotating door spining between confusion and utter stupidity.

whoa, ok deep breath.

I hope that everybody has a fun and safe new years! Party on Garth...

Porch

·
Who is John Galt?
1,771 Posts
Porchsong said:
Geez the first day back to work sucks. Just had to get that off my brain! I wish I was out riding instead of sitting here listening to the same old S*it every single day. I feel like I'm stuck in a rotating door spining between confusion and utter stupidity.

whoa, ok deep breath.

Porch
Hah! I was off Monday, it was 53 degrees in Missouri so I took the bike to Council Bluff Lake, did 12 miles and had a blast. Saw a bald eagle, only one human who was bowhunting. Today, work sucked. But yesterday...

Now I know why I work...

·
Banned
2,994 Posts
We are indentured servants

Porchsong said:

whoa, ok deep breath.

Porch
but one day, I will have saved enough to buy my freedom.

Until then living for the weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.