Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Cheers Mondo.

I'm spread across all three brands really, but Titus is a different beast all together. Been working on some steel updates for on-one today though, and how about we remember where we came from and actually do a SINGLESPEED FRAME again? Eh? Crazy...

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
The Ragley Carbon fork is a complete mystery to me. Our supplier couldn't deliver it seems.
Hotlines staff are in Taiwan now looking into things, and there's four new Ragley models I worked on that should be launched at Eurobike.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Shiggy made mention of some shorter/slacker 29er frames being on the drawing board. Any idea where these fit in the list of priorities? I'd love a SS 29er with a 456/Summer Season take on the geometry.

ps Welcome back!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Shiggy made mention of some shorter/slacker 29er frames being on the drawing board. Any idea where these fit in the list of priorities? I'd love a SS 29er with a 456/Summer Season take on the geometry.

ps Welcome back!

+1

Would love to see a steel frame from On-One to compete with something like the Kona Honzo and Canfield Nimble 9... an Inbred 29er w/ short stays, 120mm fork, and would run it 1x9 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
+1

Would love to see a steel frame from On-One to compete with something like the Kona Honzo and Canfield Nimble 9... an Inbred 29er w/ short stays, 120mm fork, and would run it 1x9 :thumbsup:
a slack geo steel 29er would be fantastic

·
Registered
22 Posts
Since people are throwing out their wishlist to you...Any idea if it looks like a 456 26" with horizontal dropouts is on the horizon? I recently converted my vertical dropout XC bike to singlespeed and love it. I don't think I'll be going back to geared. I'm going to be building my next bike and I keep going back and fourth between the Gen 3 Inbred and the Transition TransAM. I like the option of running a longer fork with the TransAM for added versatility, but On-One frames are about half the price of Transition. A 456 with horizontal dropouts would make my decision pretty easy! The swap-outs seem like a great option for the 456.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Brant, good to see you are back. I bought one of the early Inbreds from you back in the day. I'll be looking for a steel 29er frame here soon and On-One is at the top of the list.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Sure, will links do?
first setup

that's me in Singapore's tropical rainforest, or what's left of it.

trailer duty

pictures are pretty old, currently bike is up for sale, but no buyers! hahaha its too big! now riding a Zion 737.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts