Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Rubber Side Usually Down
253 Posts
I know. I want to like them. I just don't. I can't bring myself to put one together much less ride one.
But .... But ..... It says 'Yeti'. The FRO does need a makeover but Mixte is kind of cool.

Wonder if they made a Ti version :-/

Sent from my PDP-11 using Tapatalk

·
Rubber Side Usually Down
253 Posts
But .... But ..... It says 'Yeti'. The ARC does need a makeover but Mixte is kind of cool.

But .... But ..... It says 'Yeti'. The FRO does need a makeover but Mixte is kind of cool.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
If I remember right the first one of those Yeti cruisers was built for a woman who had a cookie/muffin service in Durango. She would ride up on her bike to the local industry parks and sell them in the parking lot. She became friends with the Yeti guys and had the bike built for her when her old one broke.

·
Team Brooklyn
1,668 Posts
If I remember right the first one of those Yeti cruisers was built for a woman who had a cookie/muffin service in Durango. She would ride up on her bike to the local industry parks and sell them in the parking lot. She became friends with the Yeti guys and had the bike built for her when her old one broke.
Cool story!

·
Retro Grouch
132 Posts
That one was a Tricycle. The woman was disabled in a way and the Yeti guys got tired of fixing her old Tricycle, so they built her a new one. There was a picture once in a issue of Mountainbiking

Michael

·
www.yetifan.com
722 Posts
Whats with all these fancy names, they always have been and always will be "girls bikes".
That is my old bike, I bought it from John Parker, it was made for Linda parkers mother, but was never ridden.

I was forced to sell it, and now it lives in Italy. Id give a lot to get it back.

There is more info on the yetifan site here

OTM0305

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.