Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Trying to find Flow
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for current listing for dual suspension frame weights, but nothing recent has been added to that site for some time. What's the deal? Anyone know frame weights w/ shock for a Giant Anthem? I'm actually seriously considering an Anthem Advanced or Trance Advanced frameset, that full carbon one. I'm sure there are plenty of the regular Trances and Anthems out there getting ridden and weighed.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I submitted my Racer X frame weight when I got it in Jan of 2006 and it has never been published. That site is slowly becoming worthless. Someone posted a new alternative site, I hope they or someone else get serious about compiling accurate weights.

·
Registered
970 Posts
from the few frame/shock weights i've seen on anthems - the small is about 2390, medium 2440, large 2500. all reports say the anthem advanced is 150-200 grams lighter.

trance - i've been hearing 3.1-3.2kg for alloy and 2.8kg for the advanced - but haven't really looked into that as i'm not considering one for myself.

EDIT: edited to read 2390 small, 2440 medium, 2500 large

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.