Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Dirt Diva Little h
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the weight or riding one of these forks yet? I'm light weight and looking to Zam1 or maybe buy a new fork for my 5.5.

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
According to Weight Weenies the 2004 Z150 SL was 2430 gram = 5.35 pounds. I suspect that the 06 is similar.

FWIW...an AM SL would give even lighter weight but not sure about the ability to add the 20mm axle lowers to make a ZAM SL.

I thought I read that you wanted somthing with ETA. No ETA on the 06 SL line from Marzocchi.

·
Dirt Diva Little h
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Z1 sl

SSINGA said:
According to Weight Weenies the 2004 Z150 SL was 2430 gram = 5.35 pounds. I suspect that the 06 is similar.

FWIW...an AM SL would give even lighter weight but not sure about the ability to add the 20mm axle lowers to make a ZAM SL.

I thought I read that you wanted somthing with ETA. No ETA on the 06 SL line from Marzocchi.
Well I figured with an AM1, Z1 FR1 and Z1 SL I could pretty much make what ever fork I wanted. If I don't like the doppio air on the 06 I can throw the ETA from the AM1 in and have a Z1 light Eta with black lowers or put the sl on my bullit and leave it there or put the eta from my Z1 FR1 in it. I'm all about the options plus I got a killer deal on the 06 Z1 sl.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.