Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dudette
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with the Weeride? I have a friend with an I-bert but seems to be having compatibility issues in regards to the seat getting in the way of the shifters of her bike - it's an REI Big Buzz from 2006/07. I was wondering if the Weeride would be be more compatible and less likely to get in the way. I like how it seems to be a bit less intrusive in design. Apparently her bike will not except any kind of rear child seat. Any suggestions? I thought I saw another setup someone had on their bike, that reminded me of the Weeride, but I can't seem to find it on any of the searches. Help? Thanks!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
The Big Buzz seems to have a fairly flat (low rise) stem, considering it's a hybrid/commuter bike. Perhaps replacing it with a higher-rise stem would increase the clearance between the I-bert and her shifters? Probably would be a more comfortable riding position, too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.