Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, does anyone know of weekly ride groups here in SD? I know Bicycle Warehouse does some, and I was trying to find another that might mesh better with the schedule.
I am very familiar with Rose canyon (5-15), as I live in PB. Location in SD is not really a factor, as I work in Vista, so anything between Oceanside, Escondido down to central SD would be cool.
If there is interest, I wouldnt even mind starting one, although my knowledge of local trails is limited. you can PM me, but lets try to keep it in the forum as advertising!

· "Ride Lots" - Eddie Mercx
1,317 Posts
there's several groups

harryhood said:
Hey, does anyone know of weekly ride groups here in SD? I know Bicycle Warehouse does some, and I was trying to find another that might mesh better with the schedule.
I am very familiar with Rose canyon (5-15), as I live in PB. Location in SD is not really a factor, as I work in Vista, so anything between Oceanside, Escondido down to central SD would be cool.
If there is interest, I wouldnt even mind starting one, although my knowledge of local trails is limited. you can PM me, but lets try to keep it in the forum as advertising!
that I know of. Gary Fox's is fairly regular although I've never ridden with his crew. There are several splinter groups from his group as well. I used to always see his group riding when I was finishing up my ride though so they're pretty solid.

My buddies and I have a regular wednesday night ride at Penasquitos Canyon at 7:00. we start from the Carmel Valley side and do approx 19-ish miles in about 2:15 give or take. There's also usually something happening on the weekend. We have a yahoo group set up to get postings within the group since not everybody stares at MTBR all day at work. you can get to a link to our group at my web site at http://www.get.to/sandiegomtb all you need is a Yahoo account and you'll get all the posts about who's riding where.

YR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.