Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That time again been a bit slow but so much has been happening at the Pondrosa and the Bat cave that I haven't had time to get my weekend pics up for you guys.

Don't be shy feel free to reply this time, I know its kiwi land:D

Attachments

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and then:thumbsup:

more:p

Attachments

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and then and then :madman::madman:

:D

Attachments

·
%$#$*!
811 Posts
Nice pics! the ramp in the first few pics in your second post looks like it was boosting you out pretty far. did anyone hit the skinny with the chains? good thing it's only a foot or so off the ground.

·
Just another FOC'er
2,222 Posts
trailadvent said:
Don't be shy feel free to reply this time, I know its kiwi land:D
Wow, fun looking place.

I've gotta ask though, how do you get the pics to come out right side up? Flip the camera over or something? ;)

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
nice! you "look-a like-a man." its a american tv sketch comedy quote so dont bother laughin. its cool to see yer skills progress ta. good on ya!

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Me likey!

I espec like how the "Bypass" sign is pointing at the ramp instead of the Maryline.

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Locotiki Cool pics!
Looks like fun.
Tis fun you welcome any time! well show you the way:D We can hook ya up..

beefmagic Nice pics! the ramp in the first few pics in your second post looks like it was boosting you out pretty far. did anyone hit the skinny with the chains? good thing it's only a foot or so off the ground.
Yeah thats Ironhorse trail most of the jumps are wee kickers nice if you hit em hard but painful if ya go weak sauce sen a few broken collar bones and dislocated shoulders happen on that trail all good though nice flow though aqbout 9 10 jumps all the way dow with a gap jump to finish shes sweet ya just haul ass down there and give her the gass on the ramps:D
A fav with the boys:thumbsup:

.Danno.
Wow, fun looking place.

I've gotta ask though, how do you get the pics to come out right side up? Flip the camera over or something? ;)
Just dumb luck I guess Danno, I have a new Cannon toy Ixus 750 so we can all be compatible boys have cannons.Greta for quick pics still need the elusive headcam sports camera though:D

and den more and den
Dam wheres my car DUDE what

Attachments

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cactuscorn nice! you "look-a like-a man." its a american tv sketch comedy quote so dont bother laughin. its cool to see yer skills progress ta. good on ya!
Cheers CC:D nah thats just gone way over my head dude which isn't hard we don't get 1.5billion TV channels ove here CC, where still on black n white and only one National TV station, though we get multiple wireless stations:D
No thats not wireless as in broadband thats radio for all you young ones that don't predate the 80s:D:D

Bikezilla Me likey!

I espec like how the "Bypass" sign is pointing at the ramp instead of the Maryline.
BZ yr RFX and u are welcome anytime man, keep an eye out on an upcoming post the headles Horseman are working on hooking up the Homies with some cheap flights and packages to come down under sometime will let yas know more soon imagine a road trip gathering OS yeahaaaaaa

Bypasses are only a sutafuge um what the hell am I talking about Im not sure I even spelt that right let alone know what that means, this is what a tie and shirt does to me during the week.

We need some decorations BZ :D:D

Dude where did we park the car:???::yikes:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts