Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wookin' Pa Nub
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone in the area who's interested, a couple of us are riding tomorrow morning at Rockville. As it is may rain tomorrow, we know the rocky soil and good drainage keep the mud factor down to a manageable level, so this shouldn't be a problem. We're meeting in the main parking lot and starting the ride at 7 AM sharp. We usually ride for 1 1/2 - 2 hours and welcome all ability levels.

·
Registered
241 Posts
DonutKing said:
For anyone in the area who's interested, a couple of us are riding tomorrow morning at Rockville. As it is may rain tomorrow, we know the rocky soil and good drainage keep the mud factor down to a manageable level, so this shouldn't be a problem. We're meeting in the main parking lot and starting the ride at 7 AM sharp. We usually ride for 1 1/2 - 2 hours and welcome all ability levels.
Looking like a very weak system, 1/4 of rain according to weather.com. Bearly enough to warrent bringing the breaker. You guys should be fine.. Have fun, I've got another ride planned already otherwise I'd see ya there.

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,166 Posts
Bike in pieces until suspension goodies return from Push.
Looked out my office window and its wet and dark. Sheesh.
Have fun.

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Dammit!

How come you can post about your ride, and all attempts to post about our ride in Auburn Sunday are being blocked by MTBR?

I'll post it here, if you don't mind.

Sudnay, Sudnay, Sudnay! Nitro burning singlespeeds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Boulder & I plan to meet down by the confluence and be riding at 9. Meet near the porta-potty there by the bridge. Use it if you need to. It's a nice one.

No idea how long or how far we're going- playing it by ear.

First 4 riders to join us get a copy of rap sensation Block Beataz "Breed Nation," whether you want it or not.

fp

·
OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
6,000 Posts
Auburn

Finch Platte said:
How come you can post about your ride, and all attempts to post about our ride in Auburn Sunday are being blocked by MTBR?

I'll post it here, if you don't mind.

Sudnay, Sudnay, Sudnay! Nitro burning singlespeeds!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Boulder & I plan to meet down by the confluence and be riding at 9. Meet near the porta-potty there by the bridge. Use it if you need to. It's a nice one.

No idea how long or how far we're going- playing it by ear.

First 4 riders to join us get a copy of rap sensation Block Beataz "Breed Nation," whether you want it or not.

fp
Was planning on hooking up with my Bro and a buddy at 8:30, I may just hook up with you guys as well, we'll see how things work out.

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
0gre said:
Was planning on hooking up with my Bro and a buddy at 8:30, I may just hook up with you guys as well, we'll see how things work out.
Works for me- see you there, possibly. If you leave early, leave a trail of crumbs. :D

fp

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.