Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
N' England bike monkey
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
I am about to embark on a new season of mountain biking and am looking forward to checking out some new and challenging rides and trails. Unfortunately i live in the city (San Fran) and do not have a car. I have riden pretty much every trail in Marin and a few around Mt. Tam - they are all pretty good but I am looking for some new stuff to ride! I am also from the UK so would love to see some new areas to ride!!

Does anybody know of a group of people who go riding on the weekend - Sat or Sun morning who have a car share / van / trailer / etc that I could join so that can get some great riding in, see loads of new cool areas & hang out with some like minded mountain bike nuts!!

I currently ride a 2003 Santa Cruz Super light which I just serviced and really need to put through its paces!

Happy riding

EBN

·
N' England bike monkey
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Mrpercussive,
That sounds sweet. I don't start work until 11am on Mon, Weds & Fri so could do a very early at least one of those days & Sat or Sun am is usually pretty good for me too.

Would love to know the details.

Thank again

EBN

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.