Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
sprocket
3,184 Posts
waltaz said:
So what are people riding, and when, this weekend?
I'm gonna ride my cruiser, towing my 16m old in the burley on the snobsdale greenbelt to check out the scenery on Sunday. Otherwise, I have plans to ride at T100 area both Sat and Sun on my single-speed.

·
Registered
656 Posts
I will be riding at White Tank sunday morning, on my FS. I rode out at McDowell this morning, and after running the last 2 days, my legs are toast. I will be lifting tomorrow, anyway(gotta keep the upper body strong).

Thanks for asking! :)

Rita

·
Registered
504 Posts
National

May be interested, deciding if I want to shuttle or climb up.
Seeing the waterfall today depressed me, the upper left line (as your coming down) had the big rock removed so the entire upper line is now dirt. This is going to quickly become an eroded mess and will drag dirt into all the crags at the bottom. Maybe I'm getting old and jaded but I preferred it when the entire waterfall was a scary, steep rock infested nightmare the frequently hurt me.

·
I am Doctor Remulak
1,425 Posts
bugaroo said:
May be interested, deciding if I want to shuttle or climb up.
Seeing the waterfall today depressed me, the upper left line (as your coming down) had the big rock removed so the entire upper line is now dirt. This is going to quickly become an eroded mess and will drag dirt into all the crags at the bottom. Maybe I'm getting old and jaded but I preferred it when the entire waterfall was a scary, steep rock infested nightmare the frequently hurt me.
do you mean the LH line of the lower waterfall to the left of the spine?

or do you mean a different spot on the upper waterfall?

·
Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt
2,066 Posts
I'm a maybe...

Dirdir said:
Anyone want to do an early National ride on Sunday? I have to ckeck my calendar (wife), but I think I can do a ride early.
Tending to a sick kid, but if he's better by Sat. evening I'd definitely be up for a Sunday morning ride. Dirdir, I got this cool mount for my camera that fits on to the seat post. I can point the camera backwards and get some 'leading perspective' footage for your reel... :D

What time Sunday were you thinking?

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cycljunkie said:
Tending to a sick kid, but if he's better by Sat. evening I'd definitely be up for a Sunday morning ride. Dirdir, I got this cool mount for my camera that fits on to the seat post. I can point the camera backwards and get some 'leading perspective' footage for your reel... :D

What time Sunday were you thinking?
Yeah, Dirdir, what are you thinking, timewise?

I'd be up for National up to BV and back down. Don't know if I have the time for continuing over to Telegraph and back on DC. Up to BV and back down would be about 2 - 2 1/2 hours, Telegraph and DC would be 3 1/2 - 4 hours.

Maybe if we started early enough - like 6:30 - 7-ish...

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
waltaz said:
Yeah, Dirdir, what are you thinking, timewise?

I'd be up for National up to BV and back down. Don't know if I have the time for continuing over to Telegraph and back on DC. Up to BV and back down would be about 2 - 2 1/2 hours, Telegraph and DC would be 3 1/2 - 4 hours.

Maybe if we started early enough - like 6:30 - 7-ish...
I also was thinking 6:30 or 7:00 to Buena Vista would be great. So guys, let me know if this works and which one, 6:30 or 7:00. I am in.

·
I am Doctor Remulak
1,425 Posts
Dirdir said:
I also was thinking 6:30 or 7:00 to Buena Vista would be great. So guys, let me know if this works and which one, 6:30 or 7:00. I am in.
7 works for me, cycljunkie may be able to make it out also. Pima Canyon ramadas, right?

Post ride breakfast burritos too.

·
MTBR Mafia
1,553 Posts
what kind of bikes to you guys have? dh or xc? and how old are you? im 16 and me and my friend want some people who like to push it on the trails.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.