Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I am Walt
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo...and kudos to all the FOTP riders. Hope the ride went well.

In case anybody is interested in hooking up this weekend, I'm thinking of the following:
Sat. - TBD at TBD am (how's that for specifics - basically, get up and have coffee and figure it out)
Sun. - Lost Dog area (McDowell Sonoran Preserve in N. Scottsdale), potentially Sunrise climb, with zinger-uk (Gordon, but not the yetisurly Gordon) at around 8 or 9 am from 128th St. Time to be firmed up once zinger gets into town.

So what's in your wallet?

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
Right now my plan is to try and ride with Conservationist around 2:00 at SoMo. The plans are very starnge and may not come together. Dan is shuttling in the am, after dropping off his Camera for a new top. Then, he is going to PIR for I have no idea what. He is supposed to be done at 1:30. We are then meeting for a ride at SoMo - I am to bring his SUV with the bikes. Have not decided which trail, but I am bringing the SS. I don't think the plans are going to fall together like Dan wants. I will be talking to him at noon Saturday.

·
Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt
2,066 Posts
Hawes - Sunday?

Crash_FLMB and I were talking about an early AM Hawes SS ride. Time TBD. Of course we discussed this over a (very large) post-FOTP Fat Tire Ale, so maybe I just imagined the whole conversation...

·
I am Walt
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cycljunkie said:
Crash_FLMB and I were talking about an early AM Hawes SS ride. Time TBD. Of course we discussed this over a (very large) post-FOTP Fat Tire Ale, so maybe I just imagined the whole conversation...
I'm gonna do Hawes on the SS at about 9:30 today with a bud. Want to join?

·
I am Doctor Remulak
1,416 Posts
cycljunkie said:
I'd be up for that, let me know what the plan is.

·
I am Walt
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
AZ Mikey said:
I'd be up for that, let me know what the plan is.
Sunday I'm riding up here (McDowell Preserve) with zinger from the UK.

I'm heading out right now for Hawes and will be at the Walgreens in 30 minutes.

·
I am Walt
6,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sunday in the McDowell's

I'm meeting zinger-uk on Sunday at 8:30 am at 128th St. north of Via Linda to ride in the Lost Dog Wash area, including maybe Sunrise. Feel free to join in if interested.

Walt

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Walt,

I spoke with Gordon earlier this evening but was not aware of the time change. Are we on for 128th at 8:30am?

If anyone is arriving at 128th later we could probably loop around the lower loop then catch you. Have a good ride,
S

1 - 12 of 12 Posts