Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· I am Walt
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo...and kudos to all the FOTP riders. Hope the ride went well.

In case anybody is interested in hooking up this weekend, I'm thinking of the following:
Sat. - TBD at TBD am (how's that for specifics - basically, get up and have coffee and figure it out)
Sun. - Lost Dog area (McDowell Sonoran Preserve in N. Scottsdale), potentially Sunrise climb, with zinger-uk (Gordon, but not the yetisurly Gordon) at around 8 or 9 am from 128th St. Time to be firmed up once zinger gets into town.

So what's in your wallet?

· Ouch, I am hot!
4,761 Posts
Right now my plan is to try and ride with Conservationist around 2:00 at SoMo. The plans are very starnge and may not come together. Dan is shuttling in the am, after dropping off his Camera for a new top. Then, he is going to PIR for I have no idea what. He is supposed to be done at 1:30. We are then meeting for a ride at SoMo - I am to bring his SUV with the bikes. Have not decided which trail, but I am bringing the SS. I don't think the plans are going to fall together like Dan wants. I will be talking to him at noon Saturday.

· Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt
2,054 Posts
Hawes - Sunday?

Crash_FLMB and I were talking about an early AM Hawes SS ride. Time TBD. Of course we discussed this over a (very large) post-FOTP Fat Tire Ale, so maybe I just imagined the whole conversation...

· I am Walt
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cycljunkie said:
Crash_FLMB and I were talking about an early AM Hawes SS ride. Time TBD. Of course we discussed this over a (very large) post-FOTP Fat Tire Ale, so maybe I just imagined the whole conversation...
I'm gonna do Hawes on the SS at about 9:30 today with a bud. Want to join?

· I am Walt
6,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sunday in the McDowell's

I'm meeting zinger-uk on Sunday at 8:30 am at 128th St. north of Via Linda to ride in the Lost Dog Wash area, including maybe Sunrise. Feel free to join in if interested.

Walt

· Registered
1,485 Posts
Walt,

I spoke with Gordon earlier this evening but was not aware of the time change. Are we on for 128th at 8:30am?

If anyone is arriving at 128th later we could probably loop around the lower loop then catch you. Have a good ride,
S

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.