Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Oh yes there will be climbing and descending this weekend ... eh? :yesnod: Dog breed Product Dog Carnivore Vertebrate
These tracking/Lion hunters are ready to get after the Cat in Sierra Azul. Chomping at the bit and waiting by the phone! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I was at Santa Teresa, up and down rocky ridge, down stiles, flat trail to ibm gate, up stiles to first top and down to the car.

I was chasing the sun but it won and letf. I forgot the phone in the car, so stupid me, i could not capture the moment. One small snake.

Quite a few dabs, but pretty satisfied for my first time climbing them. I saw many cheating lines by the side of the trail...

·
Mtn View, CA
493 Posts
Skeggs is a mudfest. Total unexpected. Rode there Friday June 5th. I have not ridden there when it has been that muddy in a long while. Not sure why it is so muddy since it hasn't been raining.
Fog collects in trees and drips. Same thing at Gap last weekend.

·
Registered
597 Posts
All of Skeggs, or just Sierra Morena trail? Usually Manzanite, Giant Salamander and Blue Blossom can be dry and Sierra Morena will be sloppy.
Skeggs is a mudfest. Total unexpected. Rode there Friday June 5th. I have not ridden there when it has been that muddy in a long while. Not sure why it is so muddy since it hasn't been raining.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Heal up Dan!

Work is killing me!

Tried to ride El Sereno Thursday but got sent home by a fire drill at work.

Yesterday, bought a bow (Mathews No Cam HTR) for targets (not hunting). Thing is pretty dope. Set up a target in my backyard and kicked some ass. When the apocalypse begins, I have a garden, a way to get protein, and a way to kill zombies without making a sound or wasting ammo (if I can retrieve my sticks).

Then I went and rode Kennedy and it kicked my ass.

Off to NY for a week so I will be fat and slow come next weekend.

Attachments

·
Mtbr Founder
35,546 Posts
Heal up Dan!

Work is killing me!

Tried to ride El Sereno Thursday but got sent home by a fire drill at work.

Yesterday, bought a bow (Mathews No Cam HTR) for targets (not hunting). Thing is pretty dope. Set up a target in my backyard and kicked some ass. When the apocalypse begins, I have a garden, a way to get protein, and a way to kill zombies without making a sound or wasting ammo (if I can retrieve my sticks).

Then I went and rode Kennedy and it kicked my ass.

Off to NY for a week so I will be fat and slow come next weekend.
Sweet man, compound bow. It all works cause you can do it in the backyard!!

·
the half breed devil
Santa Cruz 5010 v.3, rigid single speed karate monkey
4,352 Posts
sf/headlands/mill valley/tam/mill valley/sausalito/sf

GPS shut down on tam, but this ride is usually 46-47 miles with over 4000' elevation. the marine layer was very thick at 1000' -1500'.

https://app.strava.com/activities/319964645

Attachments

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.