Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we got out for a great ride this AM, and there's a decent ramp at the park we were riding at. My wife wasn't too keen on it, but my son and I hit it regularly.

So, we hit on the idea of building one in the yard, for "practice" :D

Turns out it was an easy project, and good fun. Not related to Cannondale, other than the majority of the pics are of my kid, rockin it on his Uber.

Any one else busy over the weekend? :cool:

Attachments

·
LA CHÈVRE
9,429 Posts
Nice!

On my side, today is a recovery day after yesterday's 86.2 km (about 53.6 miles) trail ride on my Prophet. It was wet, muddy, it rained a lot with thunderstorms and all but it was a final big training ride that I needed to do rain or shine before doing my first ever endurance race next week. The weather being what it is this year, should be a good training as I'm sure it will rain again next weekend. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
That is some really cool spoke lacing on front of the Uber Mendon, can we have some more pics?

On my end, I got rid of my boat anchor Avid Juicy 5's for a nice set of Hope Mono Mini's with sintered pads. Its nice to know how a "real" brake feels. I like the Juicy's but the Hope's are out of this world. Dropped .311 lbs (141g) off my Aluminum Rush. Only problem is that the cables are insanely long, so I will have to trim them soon.

Sorry about the rain Dan. That sucks. It has not rained in a few days here and there are no signs of it in the 10-Day.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I sat in my office and cried.... Oh and manged to slip in a 1 hour trail ride around a few of the lakes in Rockwood park... Soo lucky to have an amazing park in my city.

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
amillmtb said:
That is some really cool spoke lacing on front of the Uber Mendon, can we have some more pics?
It's twist lacing, easy to do, just add 3mm to the length, and do a full wrap on the last cross.

No other pics, sorry. And, I'm at work so not likely today.....

·
Registered
348 Posts
I raced my C-Dale 29er on a Super D course this weekend at Winter Park Colorado.

Hardtails and trails that rocky just don't work that well together. Or maybe I just suck at the moment.

·
Registered
546 Posts
This weekend I stayed in after crashing my Caffeine on wednesday. I went over the bars at speed and seriously hosed my front wheel. I am still trying to true it up, and might just relace the wheel on a different rim.

I was ok aside from some bruises and a bit of trail rash. The bike was fine besides the wheel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts