Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What have you? ... Ok just let it rip ! :) 0406141448.jpg Helped the GF with some yardwork Sunday after a ride! One of my favorite weekends of the year so far! Roses, April 5, 2014.jpg Fell/tripped in the parking lot @ Safeway in front of a crowd with the roses Saturday night! Like I was shot from a gun into the dirt! :lol:

·
~~~
2,036 Posts
I changed up the cockpit on my hardtail recently and took it out to Skeggs on Sunday for a nice long ride. I did not originally plan on doing a long ride, but it was so great out there, I just had to add one more loop. My legs just about seized up with about 2 more miles to go in what would turn out to be a 20 mile ride, but a few shorts rests and beer gravity took care of the rest.

New wide flat bar to match the rest of the bike

Just beautiful down at the creek crossing

I <3 canned craft beer

·
Registered
416 Posts
I went snowboarding at Kirkwood, awesome day there with hardly anyone on the mountain for a weekend

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
About time you were useful!

Here:
- Fri: Hwy 1 brewing co for lunch, vegged at HMB Ritz while wife finished up workshop, dinner at Navio
- Sat: breakfast with a friend in the city, the De Young (okeefe and bay bridge exhibits), open studios, then dinner at a swank italian place in lower nob hill. Drinks/overnight at friends in The Creek (walnut).
- Sun: breakfast with more friends in WC, home, deal with seedlings, a local dirt/road ride

A wholly sucky ( not) weekend

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Useless AR !

Yo Mr. Crab ... We want a pic of the new lightweight sled ? We hitting Kennedy this week?

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Great weekend up in Reno. Friday dinner with some friends and new friends, Saturday 3 hour hike with my wife and our dogs, Sunday some cleanup around the house and a great 2 hr ride around Peavine mtn.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts