Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen almost no chatter on this so I'm assuming most are either assuming that today's weather will render the trails useless Saturday or nobody is concerned about the effect. Anyone think this "melting snowfall" as the local meteorologists are predicting will be minor enough for those trails which are rideable now, to be rideable tomorrow? :confused:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Pete Rose said:
I've seen almost no chatter on this so I'm assuming most are either assuming that today's weather will render the trails useless Saturday or nobody is concerned about the effect. Anyone think this "melting snowfall" as the local meteorologists are predicting will be minor enough for those trails which are rideable now, to be rideable tomorrow? :confused:
Depends how much precip we actually get....overall riding around Golden anyway is still pretty limited.

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,767 Posts
jcospoco said:
it's pretty boring, but it's dirt. if it's dry, i may check it out tomorrow. any beta appreciated.
It is in good shape- I would stay off summit loop i rode part of it from box o rox and it had one big snow field. Then jumped off near the summit. Judging by some bikes i saw coming off it from the east looked pretty muddy.

Box o rox good
Rooney valley good
O hayden good

I wouldnt venture down the gulleys on the N. E. side

boring? meh i find ways to make it hurt and even more so at night! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sunday Ride 3/6

If anyone is going to go ride tomorrow, I just moved to the Golden area and don't know my way around the trails and would like to join you. Please PM and we can try to meet up.

·
My cup runneth over
2,424 Posts
For a longish dry ride right now combine a loop (or two) around Green Mountain and connect to Dakota Ridge/Matthew Winters and back via Zorro. 2 - 3 hours of dirt, sand and rocks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.