Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dang ... who's partying today and still riding in the morning? Post up some party pics ? :thumbsup: 0503141348.jpg 4 pm party at a bud's ... AR=Designated Driver. Pics to come! :skep:

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Demo with Skyno...we tore **** up. Now I am cleaning the house for 6 hours...daughter turns 9 tomorrow and there will be kids everywhere. Looking forward to watching Warriors play tonight! Might sneak in an EL Sereno climb in the early AM.

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sunday's recovery ride!

Good ride for 3 grands worth of p pole climb today with LG man. Last nights party was fun and ended early. One gal ended up needing a visit from the Fire Dept. due to a possible stroke. She is OK today and was released last night. Added some extra on a run just past the tree after I took LG man back home. 0504141633.jpg Crapped out here. :lol: pmarshall sighting on his road bike on Kennedy today also!

·
user
1,060 Posts
My wife got called in to work overtime 3 days in a row... so my kids and I made the best of the weekend.

Friday - Took off from work a bit early and got in a couple laps at UC. Pretty hot and steamy down there on Friday... but it was a great chance to test out the new SWAT bibs from Specialized. Those things rock! No camelbak heating my back up was very nice.

Saturday - I took the boys to Aptos and rode up through Nisene to Demo and back. That climb is rough without a kid trailer... it is brutal towing 2 kids (especially when you forget to eat). Good ride though and we had fun as always.

Sunday - no riding... taco and margarita feast with the family

Monday - Got up early and hit up the Gap on the SS. Super mellow pace... enjoyed the peace and quiet out there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts