Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for any beginner or tolerant intermediate riders who can ride on weekdays--my sched is Tues & Thurs open until 4 p.m., Wed. after noon. I've got an older bike and I'm terribly out of shape so I'm not down for anything hardcore right now.

·
Registered
810 Posts
If you want to meet up somewhere North (Boulder to Ft. Collins) I have days off during the week. They kind of flip flop depending on the week (work 12hr nights) so when I'm off Tues., I'm working that Thurs. The next week would be flipped.

·
back in the saddle again
274 Posts
What area are you looking to ride in, Firecracker?
I might be able to work something out.
I'm not interested in going hard core either.

·
back in the saddle again
274 Posts
I'm from near Buckley AFB, so it's a bit of a drive for me. I might be able to meet up once a month or so.

·
back in the saddle again
274 Posts
Looks like mainly MUPs- gravel and loose dirt with not much in the way of technical stuff or steep climbs.

·
back in the saddle again
274 Posts
Um, I got you beat- Last time I rode (aside from starting up a month ago) was 2003.

But the thing that matters most is we're back in the saddle again!

·
back in the saddle again
274 Posts
How about Rhyolite Bike Park on Monday?
It's in Castle Rock.
It might still be too muddy though.
Has anyone gone to check it out this year yet?

·
t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
4,767 Posts
you guys should join in on a t.i.t.s. ride! usually thurs. nites- maybe buff creek next week have to see what kind of shape its in.:thumbsup:

Gm was in good shape lastnight- other than the wind but it calmed down.

·
Thread Terrorist
5,854 Posts
PBR me! said:
you guys should join in on a t.i.t.s. ride! usually thurs. nites- maybe buff creek next week have to see what kind of shape its in.:thumbsup:

Gm was in good shape lastnight- other than the wind but it calmed down.
I wondered about you guys.... did you have to pedal downhill? That was some ferocious wind.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Firecrackerktm said:
I'm looking for any beginner or tolerant intermediate riders who can ride on weekdays--my sched is Tues & Thurs open until 4 p.m., Wed. after noon. I've got an older bike and I'm terribly out of shape so I'm not down for anything hardcore right now.
I can do Marshall Mesa, Rabbit Mountain, or something not too aerobic on Thursdays if you give me some notice I need to get the bike out, my beer belly is challenging my weight lifting :D

Keith

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.