Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
141 - 160 of 3874 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
ROFL, good one Greg. Seems like you are feeling the guilt from your last attempt to ride on Tuesday. I'm little iffy myself because i have to be home by 6. I think I can pull off riding around Rockburn, but don't think I can pull off Paptasco. This way the wife wouldn't know I went mountain biking, instead of taking care of the babies :)

Manuel, your shiny new bike is getting finished this afternoon, how could you not want to ride that "Spaniard steed" once it gets completed?

·
Masher
1,426 Posts
Ok I guess i can wait 'til Thursday. It's too hot to ride alone. It's been so hard to get out riding with my job and I'm going to be starting a new position soon which isn't going to be making it any easier.

But I'm going to be chirping this thread and trying to get out. As it stands now i am good for Tuesdays (I'm usually done everyday by 4) but things happen that can make a liar out of me. It will make good conversation when i finally get back out there.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
Hey it looks like we migh have couple of beginner riders joining us this coming Tuesday. Could be another 75%easy intensity, 20% medium intensity, and 5%high intensity ride :)

Just thought I'd warn all the veteran riders.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
There were just a few isolated small (3 ft diameter approx) mud spots...but the trails otherwise were pretty good...didn't run into the group, I took off out of the park & ride..I'm going to go out again this afternoon...

Is the Rockburn section down near the river where the big play ground equipment is?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Does anybody know of any races in the area? I'm very much trying to get into racing, possibly slalom and then eventually downhill (eventually meaning a long ass time when I'm good enough). I'd like to join a team too. If anyone can point me in the right direction that'd be great.

141 - 160 of 3874 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.