Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of people to ride weekends, but some of us have to work weekends, off weekdays. Anybody else? At least the trails ain't too crowded! East valley, if anyone is up for it

·
Registered
527 Posts
dirtluvraz said:
Lots of people to ride weekends, but some of us have to work weekends, off weekdays. Anybody else? At least the trails ain't too crowded! East valley, if anyone is up for it
I work a strange schedule that leave me off every other wed through saterday. a buddy and I are talking about hitting mcdowel this thurs, but I am open friday and sat if you have any ideas.

·
Submit to your ride!
486 Posts
I'm in town for a conference and staying at the Ritz until Thurs. Would like to ride Wed afternoon if someone would'nt mind picking me up and getting a bike for me to rent or ride...

At the Ritz 602-468-0700 Room #919

dirtluvraz said:

·
Registered
765 Posts
I work on weekends, but this week is booked with watching my kids, and bathroom remodel. I did go on my first night ride last night though at DC, and it rocked. Anyhow, some friends and I usually ride on Wednesdays at Hawes, SoMo, or MMP. We leave pretty early though. I'll probably be doing more night rides now. Looking at going back to DC on Thurs or Friday.

·
Submit to your ride!
486 Posts
Give me a call and leave a message at the Ritz if this is something we can do. I can be ready to ride as early as 1-2pm...

kendogg said:
I work on weekends, but this week is booked with watching my kids, and bathroom remodel. I did go on my first night ride last night though at DC, and it rocked. Anyhow, some friends and I usually ride on Wednesdays at Hawes, SoMo, or MMP. We leave pretty early though. I'll probably be doing more night rides now. Looking at going back to DC on Thurs or Friday.

·
Registered
90 Posts
me and a buddy try to ride two or three times a week at Trail 100/Dreamy draw. We have to be done by 8 for work, so we start around 6. always looking for more people to join us.

·
I railed it like Kong
637 Posts
I have every monday morning set aside until 11. If mondays work, i usually ride SoMo but would be interested in other places that aren't too far away. I'm far from being a fast rider so if you like riding at your own pace with someone new let me know.

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
cycljunkie said:
Walt, wuz thinking about taking the SS'er over to ride Desert Classic... Maybe climb up to the helicopter pad and back... What time were you thinking?
Was gonna gear something, but I'd hook up with you for an SS ride. I've been thinking about that climb - done it many times on the gearie, but not on the SS yet. From the ramadas, or Warpaint?

Do you have any interest in trying Sunrise up here in N. Scottsdale in the McDowell's? It's about the same distance as the climb to the helicopter pad, but about 3x the vertical gain (roughly).

Let me know. I'm up for either. I was thinking around 11:30-ish - playing hooky (I mean working from home ;) ) today.

Walt

·
Ride 'Til Your Knees Hurt
2,066 Posts
Sunrise won't work today...

I gotta be back this afternoon for a conf. call with a client. I was thinking of starting at the Ramadas. 11:30am should be fine for me. Wanna plan on meeting over there around 11:15am?

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
Desert Classic/Helicopter Pad SS XC ride?

cycljunkie said:
I gotta be back this afternoon for a conf. call with a client. I was thinking of starting at the Ramadas. 11:30am should be fine for me. Wanna plan on meeting over there around 11:15am?
Anybody else up for this? If so, 11:15 at the ramadas...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.