Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Southern Fried mUni
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna be in St. Charles, Mo. for a week and I was wondering what the best trails to hit would be. I'll be right by Matson so I know I'll hit it and I know I probably need to hit Chubb but what else in the surrounding area would be good to hit? I'll be down HWY44 around St. Clair for a few days as well if there is anything good out that way. I like advanced, tight singletrack and anything with North Shore. I live in NC so I am used to good rugged trails. Wouldn't really be interested in anything that is super smooth and not technical.
Thanks for the suggestions in advance!

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
zod said:
I'm gonna be in St. Charles, Mo. for a week and I was wondering what the best trails to hit would be. I'll be right by Matson so I know I'll hit it and I know I probably need to hit Chubb but what else in the surrounding area would be good to hit? I'll be down HWY44 around St. Clair for a few days as well if there is anything good out that way. I like advanced, tight singletrack and anything with North Shore. I live in NC so I am used to good rugged trails. Wouldn't really be interested in anything that is super smooth and not technical.
Thanks for the suggestions in advance!
You are going to be right by Klondike which is brand new. It's excellent but a little small. Go here to read about it or email me if you need directions:

http://www.gorctrails.com/

Once you find it, the 2 sets of trails are at diagonal ends of the place and the powerline section can be hard to find (it was for me).

Otherwise if you do the Chubb you should also do Greensfelder which is by 6 Flags.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts