Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mergs / gdr sorry i missed you both sunday - kid duty in the end......

anyway i'll be at the top of skyline weds evening with a mate if anyone is up for it....

chris

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
wilks said:
mergs / gdr sorry i missed you both sunday - kid duty in the end......

anyway i'll be at the top of skyline weds evening with a mate if anyone is up for it....

chris

hey wilks... wed is no good for me. i've got in laws in from iowa today and tomorrow, and wed night is my pops' 60th b'day and i'm grillin red meat and serving beer to get him thru it. ;)

gdr might be up for it...

thanks for posting the ride. see ya next time.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sorry, no can do. I will be road riding untill my vacation next week. I don't want to tempt fate with an injury. ;)

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
GDR said:
Sorry, no can do. I will be road riding untill my vacation next week. I don't want to tempt fate with an injury. ;)

yeah... if you get injured before our White Mtns trip, i'll beat you over the head with your own bike! ;)

btw, i went to campmor last night... to pick up a few things for the trip... amazing how many hours you can p|ss away in there. :D

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'd be coming from central Jersey if I come

How do I get there. I know where ringwood ave is and I can get to morris ave. Also my skill level is beginner to intermediate, but my endurance is good. I run marathons. I never need to stop. I've been to ringwood before but I parked in lot c about a mile from the lake near the race course.

·
it's just baby phat..
865 Posts
Directions to Skyline Drive

Take Rt 287 North to exit 57 (Ringwood, Skyline Drive), Make a left at the light. Go under the overpass and all the way up the hill. (You will pass a parking lot on the left right after the overpass. Don't park there. Continue all the way up the big hill) When you get to the top you will see a parking area on the left, park there. Sorry I can't make it today. Please tell Dave and Chris I said hello. Have fun.

phat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts