Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I (and perhaps pimpbot as well) will be in Mill Valley for work on Wednesday. With any luck, we'll be at the Java Hut by 3:30 looking to ride a lap before dark. The start time may end up getting moved around depending on when we get done with work and may not happen at all if we get done late.

Slackers, post up!

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The ride didn't pan out today as planned. We were stuck working in Mill Valley until about 3 and got stuck in traffic on the way to Fairfax. At about 4, we gave up and did a front-side China Camp loop instead where we met up with Crashmaster and his singlespeed.

We've got more work in the Mill Valley area in January and I'll be tied up the next few weekends with travel to Palm Springs and then off to Connecticut. Have a wonderful holday and see you next year!

·
Registered
516 Posts
carcasshucker said:
wut up AnDy !
did you get a bike yet??
been rippin through Annadel alot - when ya comin up :confused:
or better yet let me know when you are gonna hit up the camp :D
Doing good, I bought a yeti 575 long travel, I only have maybe 10 rides on it now,
I'm thinking of selling it, since I really don't enjoy it, way to many gears and the thing is to sqiushy, I just like riding my ss, :D it's just hard to make the change.
I'll shoot you a PM next time I'm heading up that way.

CrfAzZzY AsDHGxxYYYYY :eek:

·
NedwannaB
12,791 Posts
Hey my Comrad in.....

Dan'ger said:
The ride didn't pan out today as planned. We were stuck working in Mill Valley until about 3 and got stuck in traffic on the way to Fairfax. At about 4, we gave up and did a front-side China Camp loop instead where we met up with Crashmaster and his singlespeed.

We've got more work in the Mill Valley area in January and I'll be tied up the next few weekends with travel to Palm Springs and then off to Connecticut. Have a wonderful holday and see you next year!
.....clavicles (get it?? d'oh). Glad you two got a ride in. Not worth the stress fighting traffic up SFD.

Get this guys, I hit A'del this morning @ 7am & saw a couple walkers on the way in @ Park Trail. Didn't see a bike 'til 9ish while crossing the dam @ lake, then nothing. Went out to Schultz/L'dale and everything! Came down SC around 11:15 and saw 1 other heading up Canyon. Unbelievable ride, sunny but cool in the begining, but warmed up to a comfy ride temp thanks to the SS factor.

Trying to get out to AZ to see the folks the day after xmas (stay for the kiddies here) and stay into the NYr.

We have to hook up for a ride soon in '06 -J

·
NedwannaB
12,791 Posts
Dooooood.....

cRasHmAstER said:
I'm thinking of selling it, since I really don't enjoy it, way to many gears and the thing is to sqiushy, I just like riding my ss, :D it's just hard to make the change.CrfAzZzY AsDHGxxYYYYY :eek:
I think you should let the rabbit take it for a test ride to AZ when he goes in a couple weeks???????? :D You did say it was a small, right? ;)

PM or cell me-J

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.