Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got off work on We3dnesday and wanted to know if anyone was up for riding? Dont care where just a casual ride as this is the first ride out on new dual squishy bike!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Capt_phun said:
We have a group ride at Lewis Morris this wednesday. We meet at Sussex avenue at 5:45 and then follow patriots path into the park. BBQ and beers afterward. The park is very basic, a fun ride, but not challenging.
Can you give directions from the GW bridge. Also, what type of riding is this? Is it technical where full sus nicer or smooth where a hardtail will do. Ive never been so please fill me in or a link that will. Thanks

·
My pants are smart.
183 Posts
psycleridr said:
Can you give directions from the GW bridge. Also, what type of riding is this? Is it technical where full sus nicer or smooth where a hardtail will do. Ive never been so please fill me in or a link that will. Thanks
the trails are mainly nice and smooth... its a fun place, nothing really technical about it.

i'll get back to you about directions...

·
www.justthebonnet.com
1,475 Posts
From the GW you want to go 80W to 287 south. Take exit 36 Lafayette Ave/Ridgedale ave off of route 287. Stay stright on the exit. The road with merge with left lanes as you come to a light. Go straight through the light staying on Lafayette Ave. Stay to the right to bear right onto Morris Street. Go about 1/4 mile and take right onto spring street. Take spring street to the end, there is a light and bear right onto Speedwell ave. Take a left onto Sussex ave, go past the Rabbinical College on your left, and eventually on the right past the tennis courts, there is a dirt parking lot on the right side, you'll see cars parked, that is where we meet. Sorry these directions blow, I'll attach a map.

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the info people. Unfortunately thats a good drive for me. I dont mind doing it but not at 5:45. Too late for me. Anyone lucky like me and have the day off willing to gho early?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.