Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my batteries replaced in my light and bought a new headlamp and want to give them a try. I haven't done a night ride in 10 years so it's time to start again. Gonna head out from the parking lot at 40th st and Shea at about 7:00pm if anyone else wants to join in.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool

If you don't mind one more I may just tag along with your ride.

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
jesterspaw said:
I just got my batteries replaced in my light and bought a new headlamp and want to give them a try. I haven't done a night ride in 10 years so it's time to start again. Gonna head out from the parking lot at 40th st and Shea at about 7:00pm if anyone else wants to join in.
Tonight, no good for me. But likely will be going tomorrow if anybody is interested. Start from 32nd Street TH around 6:30ish?

·
Chunky Monkey
413 Posts
Thursday

skinny-tire said:
Tonight, no good for me. But likely will be going tomorrow if anybody is interested. Start from 32nd Street TH around 6:30ish?
If I am not to beat up after Wednesday night I would like to roll with you. I am how ever old and slow...

Thax

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.