Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
wretch
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright. . . being official. I've got a few takers thus far, so I figured I would start a thread for it whilst we can no longer label the AM rides shuttles.

So, as mentioned in the other thread I still need to get out and ride in the mornings. Having others there, and my committing to driving is good to get my arse out of bed. So drop a car at either Holbert or Geromino, or now Slip n' Slide (which needs a better name) and then "shuttle" to the Javelina trail entrance.

Up Javelina to Mormon to National as far as we want, then down down down. I want to start with the Javelina climb at least once to get my legs back (not that I ever had 'em). A climb up national could be in order in a week or so. I'm speaking of my own physical ability but Im always willing if there are more takers for just going all the way up National.

I'd also be willing to do this on at least one other weekday, followed by the shuttle on saturday. So let's get it rollin this Wednesday 5:00 - 5:15 ish. . .

Cheers

·
Registered
352 Posts
Don't know if I can make this wednesday, might have to be in Tuscon early for work.

That trail is more like riding the slough on a gravel stockpile than a slip and slide, but it's got a lot of potential... I think its gonna evolve into something else. I always liked the name What trail:smilewinkgrin:, but that one's been used on at least one trail I've ridden.... though it's in another state.

·
wretch
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got back from Vegas. . .bikes in the shop. . . soul is broken. Ummm doodoo I would have to say the pace is professionally slow and casual, safety meetings and frequent rest stops.

If someone can convince me to try to crawl out from my hole, and jump on Bob's hardtail I might.

·
Registered
352 Posts
So it's still on for tomorrow 5am at 46th st? I think I'll be able to make it at this point. All the way up Natty is a little ambitious for me, I think I'll be pedaling the big bike. Javy to Momo Loop to Lower Natty sounds good though, maybe down Ridgeline. You borrowing Bob's HT Truckee? Get out there.

·
Shred...it's the new drug
3,844 Posts
truckee. i'll bring the norco, u bring the beer. a little guiness at the top of mormon will be nice. I like the javy, up mormon, down lower natty, lets add a little upper natty up after climbing mormon. if I'm getting up that early and climbing that much with my big bike, we're gonna have a good down. maybe some ridgeline!? see u'all in the am!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.