Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
121 - 140 of 175 Posts

·
fish
87 Posts
curious

I have ridden da moon many times on weekends with my boyfriend and some other friends. I would like to try a wednesday night ride to get out and meet other mt bikers. I have ridden amost all th trails. How long are th rides and skill level requirements? Do I need a light? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,470 Posts
I have ridden da moon many times on weekends with my boyfriend and some other friends. I would like to try a wednesday night ride to get out and meet other mt bikers. I have ridden amost all th trails. How long are th rides and skill level requirements? Do I need a light? Thanks!
Our rides are very social, meaning no one gets left behind, beginners are welcome. Rides are about 2 hours long, we take breaks. No lights necessary now as it is light till 9PM, bring lots of hydration if your coming tomorrow as it is supposed to be hotter than normal. We meet at the main gate at 6PM as the banner says! Just join right in lots of friendly people at da mOOn.

See ya tomorrow:thumbsup:

·
fish
87 Posts
Thanks for th info...i may not make tonights ride. But I will definately be there next wednesday. I may even try a ride tomorrow. It will b my first time solo transprting my bike in my car. Im lookung forward to it. It has bn a great year to bike so far. Enjoy th ride!!!!

·
wounded knee
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
Yea, probably the music I chose, I'll redo the music, and re-upload it.:madman:

·
fish
87 Posts
Do th wed nite rides leave promply at 6? I work till 5, but will b on th rode by 515. I should make it there before 6. I just have to unload my bike and put on.my camelback etc. So excited!!

·
Premium Member
8,470 Posts
Do th wed nite rides leave promply at 6? I work till 5, but will b on th rode by 515. I should make it there before 6. I just have to unload my bike and put on.my camelback etc. So excited!!
Usually we hit the trails around 6:15, but no problem if your coming I will wait for you a show you around if you like, our rides are really cool, we don't drop anyone or leave anyone new alone unless they want to be.

The ride usually breaks off into mini groups of like similar skilled riders anyway.

Come ride, and enjoy yourself.:thumbsup:

Thanks
Lee
NEPMTBA

·
Registered
Turner Flux 27.5, full XT, Easton Arc 30 rims, Project 321 hubs, Race Face carbon bar, Easton seatpo
853 Posts
Wednesday evening rides on the moon

Lee, try not to lose my gf(bikergirl69) at da moon. Wish I could join you guys but I work away during the week. I have to try to get out early some Wednesday and join in. For now I get to ride French Creek, Marsh Creek, and the single track in Valley Forge. Not too bad I guess. Enjoy your ride.

·
Premium Member
8,470 Posts
Lee, try not to lose my gf(bikergirl69) at da moon. Wish I could join you guys but I work away during the week. I have to try to get out early some Wednesday and join in. For now I get to ride French Creek, Marsh Creek, and the single track in Valley Forge. Not too bad I guess. Enjoy your ride.
We never loose anyone, looks like you have been doing some great riding!

·
Registered
Turner Flux 27.5, full XT, Easton Arc 30 rims, Project 321 hubs, Race Face carbon bar, Easton seatpo
853 Posts
It's not bad but it gets boring riding by yourself. Then you start to try stuff you shouldn't, and we know where that gets you. Pain.

·
wounded knee
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #140 ·
It's not bad but it gets boring riding by yourself. Then you start to try stuff you shouldn't, and we know where that gets you. Pain.
I'm the same way, all the big obstacles at the Moon I first tried when I was by myself, then I'm comfortable doing them on a group ride.

121 - 140 of 175 Posts