Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone up for helping make a website with tips and tricks and walkthoughs.... the whole shebang, with stuuf directly from people on this form, have forms to enter in the info and stuff, basicaly a website that is thourouhg and complet not justn on one topic and in XC, or DH

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone interested, e-mail me at [email protected] and incluse your web desing skills, i am skilled in web design, im learning flash and trying to learn java, i want this to be a unique website that will be informative like this forum but include really deatailed steps.

·
Don't worry, be happy!
8,141 Posts
It looks like your spelling and grammar skills could use some work. You might want to sharpen up those skills before you build a web site.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, give me a break, try typing and thinking after a hard day in 1 in the morning.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was thinking since i cant spen much time at all on it mabey i should just call it off? or slowly build it and get input from other people. it was just a suggestion but after looking at the upcoming agenda doesnt look like i can do much.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
stalk&kill said:
i was thinking since i cant spen much time at all on it mabey i should just call it off? or slowly build it and get input from other people. it was just a suggestion but after looking at the upcoming agenda doesnt look like i can do much.
I emailed you.

·
Gear Whore
1,352 Posts
You can host them on my site if you wish.....it is changing in the next few weeks and the more content the better....lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts