Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
I fired off a legit question to their website a few days ago with no reply. I'm sure they must be busy with the new models.
Being a new Intense owner, anything is better than where I came from. (Ellsworth forum) ;)

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
The_Pitbull said:
oh, i'm certain they are silly busy.

personally, i'd leave brand "suggesting" alone, i hate when trolls come out to defend:thumbsup:
Actually, I loved the Ellsworth. Fantastic bike.
I'm just giving VPP a go. :)

·
Registered
577 Posts
The new site is planned to be up and running early January 2009 and will be a new look with all the new models & specs, better photos of the bikes and detail shots, fresh news updates and company info.Thanks for being patient and a few things have been changed on the current site just to update a little.

·
Registered
179 Posts
no more 6.6

mr intense said:
The new site is planned to be up and running early January 2009 and will be a new look with all the new models & specs, better photos of the bikes and detail shots, fresh news updates and company info.Thanks for being patient and a few things have been changed on the current site just to update a little.
Noticed that the 6.6 has been pulled, and now nothing under All Mt catagory, bummer. :sad:

This will probably be the Uzzi VP, is this correct? Looking forward to checking out the new site in January.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
mr intense said:
Thanks for the update! :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.