Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, thank you for all your emails! Our website is almost ready for you. We hope to have it up this weekend. I will try to pop in everyday to answer questions on the board. We really hope you like what we have to offer. We have been working very hard to get all the bike details right and the website designed. Thank you for your support.

Chris
Niner Bikes

P.S. to Richard Cunningham: Long Live Niners!!!!!

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bikes vs Website

Well I agree, bikes are better than websites ;-) The website launch is just one more step in a long proccess to bring you 29 inch frames and products. We appreciate the support so far and look forward to meeting some of you at Sea Otter.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bike Ordering....

Our first frame the One 9 will be ready for sale in early June. We will have a shoppng cart site but, you will not be able to order till we have the frames and parts ready for shipping.

I'm heading out for a ride this morning and will try to answer more questions tomorrow.

·
rbtm member
888 Posts
Niner Bikes said:
Our first frame the One 9 will be ready for sale in early June. We will have a shoppng cart site but, you will not be able to order till we have the frames and parts ready for shipping.

I'm heading out for a ride this morning and will try to answer more questions tomorrow.
Now that's good news! Thanks, looking forward to it.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Eating Crow........

Well, in my enthusiasm, I guess I spoke too soon.... Our website should be up Sunday if all goes well loading it to the server. Some areas could not be completed in time so they will have a "coming soon" that I know we all hate. The shopping cart area with pricing will not be up at this time because we are making last minute changes with it. Also we are missing our Geometry chart because it's sitting on a computer we do not have access to till Monday. Sorry, I know it is some important information but it will be there for you to see next week. There will be plenty of information for you to chew on in the mean time.

Also we are going to offer an Early Bird Special. For those that make a modest deposit you will be getting some free goodies for your faith in us. (Yeah, I know ignore my post above)

Why am I writing all this? Well we just want to be honest with you and give you the information straight up even if I have to eat some of my words.

Thanks again for all your combined wisdom and passion for the 29er experience!

·
2,821 Posts
Chris - we chatted a while back about you having your own personal bike in the ULTIMATE SUPPORT booth at Sea Otter. If you don't have a booth, I'd still love to have you put one in our booth so other 29" riders can see it (add me to that list of people who want to see it.) I'm not bringing any bikes out, so I could use another bike or two in our booth to put in a repair stand - 29"er or not (but preferably 29"er :)

My booth is right next to Powerbar - red EZ-Up w/ Ultimate Support banners.

All you 29" riders stop by to say hi if you'll be going to sea slaughter.

·
rbtm member
888 Posts
Padre said:
Is it just me....or are you whining?
That's it! Go to your room without dessert!
LOL, nah, no whining here. Although with Rigs on backorder, 9 Ones not until June and my favorite time of year to ride slipping away, something's gonna blow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.