Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
meh....
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was/is a web site of a dealer in Seattle that handled a lot of Hadley stuff and I can't find it or remember the name. Anyone know of it? Might not be around anymore.

By a lot of Hadley stuff I mean he had lots of Hadley hubs listed on his site.

edit: Not Drop N' Zone.

Monte

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Monte, demand the 72 point engagement Hadley hub on the rear. It's absolutely worth it, trust me....

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Monte said:
:skep:

Not looking for a hub, just their 10mm T/A. I remember there was a dealer in Seattle (basement?) that had lots of Hadley listed online, but it's not showing up.
Oh, well stop bugging me then!:p

·
Registered
45 Posts
Monte said:
:skep:

Not looking for a hub, just their 10mm T/A. I remember there was a dealer in Seattle (basement?) that had lots of Hadley listed online, but it's not showing up.
Are you thinking of Unreal Cycles? Ben's a real good dude and was great to deal with. I was a regular customer...until he went away to college and closed up shop. Actually I think some dude in CA runs it now.

·
meh....
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mazzino said:
Are you thinking of Unreal Cycles? Ben's a real good dude and was great to deal with. I was a regular customer...until he went away to college and closed up shop. Actually I think some dude in CA runs it now.
Could be, I don't remember the name of the site. Unreal Cycles is "in" CA now, totally different web site content.

Monte

·
Registered
45 Posts
Monte said:
Could be, I don't remember the name of the site. Unreal Cycles is "in" CA now, totally different web site content.

Monte
It's probably the same shop you are thinking of. Ben ran it out of his basement and had lots of Hadley goods on his site. I haven't seen the site in years. Actually, I think the only thing the "old" and "new" have in common is the name.

If you are just looking for Hadley pix I bet one of the Internet archive sites (wayback machine?) might have some old content for unrealcycles.com.

Edit: If you are looking for parts maybe try Downhill Zone in Seattle? I don't think a new bike leaves that shop w/o Hadley hubs.

·
Registered
822 Posts
king2005 said:
I ordered mine through the guys @ DHZ, they charged $35 and had it in 2 days... They are great.

Why would you order off the web instead of supporting locals, if you don't mind me asking?
He was asking for the name of the website thinking it was out of Seattle. Universal Cycles, my suggestion, is out of Portland and beng from Vancouver and having supported them for years when they were on my ride to work they are in my mind my LBS

·
meh....
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
king2005 said:
I ordered mine through the guys @ DHZ, they charged $35 and had it in 2 days... They are great.

Why would you order off the web instead of supporting locals, if you don't mind me asking?
Don't really have time to drive into town, twice, for a (probably) special order part I can get mailed to me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.