Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
247 Posts
Yeah I agree its been pretty bad around my neck of the woods too! Mother Nature doesn't know that its Springtime! Looks like better weather is moving in though! I just hope May 21, 22 and 23 is gorgeous for the Dirtrag Dirtfest trip at Raystown lake(Allegrippis Trails)!

·
wounded knee
1,369 Posts
Me and the Wife were having this same discussion on Saturday, she commented about the weather allways changing, and I said that's why it's Mother Nature, and not Father Nature:D , it it was Father Nature once it was warm, it would stay warm.
Somehow she didn't find this amusing.:devil:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dirtrider6 said:
Me and the Wife were having this same discussion on Saturday, she commented about the weather allways changing, and I said that's why it's Mother Nature, and not Father Nature:D , it it was Father Nature once it was warm, it would stay warm.
:lol:

I cant imagine why she would not find that amusing.

·
Did you ever have ham?
1,650 Posts
weather

dirtrider6 said:
That is hilarious! Maybe she did not find it amusing because she knows it is true...LOL!!!

·
Wizard of the Trail
912 Posts
BushwackerinPA said:
Its not about avoiding the rain, its about learning to dance in it.
After last year's MONSOON, you should be ready for dancing with the stars. :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.