Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
NedwannaB
12,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else wants to strangle them?:nono: Not that I'm complaining (much....) but come on they were on a roll with the forcasts, up until this weekend.... Geesch......

·
aka dan51
6,021 Posts
JMac47 said:
Who else wants to strangle them?:nono: Not that I'm complaining (much....) but come on they were on a roll with the forcasts, up until this weekend.... Geesch......
They are pretty good when summer rolls around.
"It's gonna be sunny, no chance of rain"

·
Registered
456 Posts
JMac47 said:
I wanted to throw a snowball at em :D

·
Content from my avatar
4,355 Posts
JMac47 said:
what happened with this weekends Noahs Ark forecast? :skep:

That is all I have to say on this topic. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
has anyone seen any long term forecasts or climate models? I wanna know if there will be substantially more precip between now and summer, or will things start to dry out from here on out...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey, at least it gave everybody in the Bay Area something to talk about. And I never have a problem with better weather than expected.

·
Registered
401 Posts
The forecast for this weekend was rather accurate as of the 22nd--some sunshine with cold temperatures. But I won't complain if it's better than expected.

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,164 Posts
Wherewolf said:
Do it yourself. I get up in the morning and look at the live radar, and then decide where to ride. It's worked pretty well this winter.
+1

·
Flyin Canine
2,274 Posts
dth656 said:
has anyone seen any long term forecasts or climate models? I wanna know if there will be substantially more precip between now and summer, or will things start to dry out from here on out...
It'll rain the weekend of the sea otter. I can just about guarantee that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts