Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo,

What better way to celebrate our nation's independence than up in Canadia, so a big Sea town posse will be up there for the 4th. Any other tranny riders gonna be up there?

I'll be doing a fair bit of riding (and swimming) outta the park, but will be getting plenty of park time as well. If you're up, keep an eye out for me on my green Gran Mal and give me a shout!

mmmmm........We-Slur!

Peace,
EB

·
Brackish
1,855 Posts
ebxtreme said:
Yo,

What better way to celebrate our nation's independence than up in Canadia, so a big Sea town posse will be up there for the 4th. Any other tranny riders gonna be up there?

I'll be doing a fair bit of riding (and swimming) outta the park, but will be getting plenty of park time as well. If you're up, keep an eye out for me on my green Gran Mal and give me a shout!

mmmmm........We-Slur!

Peace,
EB
We're up there this weekend, with a huge local group, hope we catch up with you! I'm stoked for garbo to be open, and for multiple DM laps. The weather looks nice too, cool and moist for less heat and more tacky.

Mmmm..Whistler.

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
carbuncle said:
We're up there this weekend, with a huge local group, hope we catch up with you! I'm stoked for garbo to be open, and for multiple DM laps. The weather looks nice too, cool and moist for less heat and more tacky.

Mmmm..Whistler.
Cool deal, Carb! I suspect we'll be doing hot laps on Garbo all weekend - in between swims at Lost Lake! :)

·
Brackish
1,855 Posts
Nice, L2R has never been up there so i want to show her OS, and I want to hit some of the other trails: I've only been on part of Freight Train and OS! I'm looking to hit Fatcrobat this weekend for sure.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Please stop calling them Tranny's it makes baby Jebus cry.

Dang mericans clogging up our fine country on their national holiday. (Says the guy that spent Canada day in the US of eh)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.